National Mill Dog Rescue is having a benefit auction on facebook for the entire month of May. This is an awesome opportunity to help and donate to NMDR and also enjoy a bit of fun shopping.
May 8: Auction bidding opens on facebook
Please consider donating an item of value to be featured in NMDR’s facebook auction. 100% of the proceeds from this auction go to benefit the dogs of NMDR.
How to Donate Items to be auctioned:
Donors should be willing to donate the item PLUS ship it (continental U.S. only) it to the winning bidder (unless hand delivery is an option) after the auction closes.
Some ideas include:
· dog or pet items
· framed photos, paintings
· sports memorabilia, autographed items, collectibles, antiques
· handicraft or homemade crafts, artwork, jewelry, pottery
· small appliances/gadgets/technology items/sporting equipment
· entertainment/restaurant gift cards (please identify if location-specific)
· tickets to events (please identify if location-specific)
Help us sell your donated item by:
|One of the beautiful pieces already donated|
- Photographing the item (show it off as best you can!)
- Write up a brief description and information (size, dimensions, history, smoke-free home, and condition -anything that would help us promote it).
- Research shipping costs - particularly for larger items so you don’t have any surprises.
- Send a photograph and full description to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/8/12. (Subject: Pawsome Auction)
Note – Items should be in new or gently used condition (unless antiques/collectibles). NMDR will set a minimum bid amount for each item, so please be willing to ship your item regardless of the winning bid amount. Once the bidding is complete, you’ll be provided the address so you can ship (or hand deliver) your item to the winning bidder. You’ll be donating to NMDR in 2 ways (donating the item and covering the shipping). We will send you a donation receipt as well.
Thank you in advance for donating items to our Pawsome Auction. We hope to raise lots of funds to help the dogs!